Monday, August 9, 2010

Celtic Bunk

There was an article written for CNNSI by Dan Shaughnessy


He wrote: The C's were forced to start Rasheed Wallace at center in Game 7, and he got manhandled under the basket by the Lakers


I think I believe this statement is a bit absurd. I watched that final game and thought Rasheed played a good game, not great defensively. Rasheed took a major stand in the paint from a bull rushing Kobe that hit the lane and practically gave Rasheed the proverbial haymaker to the face. So for Dan S. to say he got manhandled is total bunk. Granted Shaughnessy was most likely at the game vs. myself watching it on television, but using the word 'manhandled' is a little too grandiose.

I think this is more about sour grapes for a hometown columnist against Rasheed Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment