Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Movie Review: It's Complicated

This movie is a "holiday" comedy. A "holiday" movie based on infidelity, awesome, happy holidays. I am not saying it was not a funny movie, but seriously releasing this during the holidays? I thought it was a bit odd, but hey when every magazine has the best athlete in the decade sleeping with not one,two, three, four, eight, ten, thirteen? women?, okay...maybe it was the ideal time to release this flick.


Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin were a pretty good acting trifecta.

Normally, I can't really stand to watch Alec Baldwin outside of his SNL appearances, but his effort was tolerable and funny.

Steve Martin played his role greatly, but if I was his agent, I would of wanted more lines.

Meryl Streep was pretty good, certainly not as serious as her role in Doubt.


Movie Rating: 8.4/10.0 B

M

No comments:

Post a Comment