Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crib Set Crafts!

The last two weekends, I have been busy at work working on pieces to my crib set. So far I have completed the crib skirt and I am one step away from completing the bumper pad. For the bumper pad, all I have to do is sew closed each section by hand - ugh, not looking forward to it! Next up, I plan on making the fitting sheet, which for now will just be a solid cream cotton fabric.

I am really happy with how these turned out! So far I think this entire crib set will cost around $60 or less ~ I will give a more accurate cost estimate later!

The next three photos are of the bumper pad. The honeycomb pattern is the exterior. The two long interior side panels have pockets on them.









This photo is of the crib skirt:



This photo shows both bumper and skirt:





~H

No comments:

Post a Comment